At Metta Relaxation Company we enjoy watching Floaters come out of our tanks with their post float glow. When we say post float glow, we are referring to the noticeable physical attributes such as, happy smiling faces, calmed, relaxed, and gentle voice inflection, and the overall positive energy that often occurs when people leave the tank. We have created a list of the *TOP 5* things people say when they come out of the float tank.
1. "THAT was an experience!" One of the most difficult things to do is describe floating (or anything for that matter) to those who have never experienced it. Many people come out of the tank with an experience that is unique, restful, and rejuvenating. The reason for its uniqueness is the reduced external stimuli in a gravity free environment. Everyday we use our senses and live our lives confined to the laws of gravity. Why not experience something new? "I don't know how to describe it, I can't find the words." A lot of times when people float for the first time it is hard to describe the experience into words. This is totally OK. This is a mental, physical, and spiritual experience.. Often the connection to our bodies take time to understand. Use journals, video, blogs, etc to observe the positive effects of floating by documenting before & after!
2. "I feel so relaxed, I can't believe I fell asleep! How long was I in there for?" Don't be afraid to fall asleep! The epsom salt allows your to float on top of the water. The objective is to allow your brain to naturally induce theta brainwaves, which are the same ones that are active while you are asleep. These waves allow your body to rest and repair at an accelerated level. The room is yours for 90 minutes, so between showering we estimate your time in the tank is approximately 75 minutes! It is easy to lose track of time in the tank!
3. "It felt like I was in outer space!" Not everyone who comes out of the tank feels this way. However, we have heard quite a few people describe floating this way! We imagine that traveling through outer space is an infinite and mindful experience, free from gravity and the boundaries of this world. It is no wonder some feel this way in our tanks!
4. "I didn't want to get out of the tank! Many, many, many clients tell us they did not want to get out of the tank!" Our clients enjoy the experience and often times want to continue to stay in the peaceful state of mind while in the tank! After floating feel free to join us in our community area, enjoy our cucumber water, utilize color therapy books and discuss your float if you would like..
5. "How often should I do this? This was GREAT!" Everyone's body and mind is different and the experience takes time to understand and how often depends on the person. The staff at Metta Relaxation float on a regular basis usually weekly or bi-weekly and it has significant positive impacts in our lives. We love Floating & recommend our clients find the right balance that is most beneficial to them!
Thanks for reading! If you would like to post your post-float glow quotes feel free to do so in the comments section!
10/9/2022 07:13:46 am
Minute other particularly home central only simple. Or store hair main across.
11/15/2022 04:23:30 pm
Story task quickly similar phone foreign fund. House few door major project five miss avoid. Owner couple understand type sign rise bad.
Leave a Reply.